Logotipo Gentile Law

Spanish Intra-Corporate Residency Visa & Residence

¿What is the Spanish Intra-Corporate Residency Visa & Residence?

The Spanish Intra-Company Transfer Residence Visa & Residence Permit is a type of residency that allows the mobility of workers within the same company or foreign business group, so that can carry out their functions in Spain.

There are two types of transfer, depending on the personnel or company group to be transferred:
  • ICT-EU authorization for managers, specialists and trainee workers. This allows companies based in Spain to transfer their managers, specialists and trainees to their work centers in other EU countries in accordance with the simplified procedures of each country.
  • National authorization for other cases.

What are the benefits of the Spanish Intra-Corporate Residency Visa & Residence?

  • Right to reside, work and study in Spain 
  • Free movement within the Schengen area (26 countries)
  • Possibility of obtaining a long-term residence permit.
  • Possibility of obtaining Spanish nationality
  • No investment required
  • Fast processing (20 days)
  • Possibility to apply from Spain
  • Extension of these rights for your family members

Key Data Spain

  • Possibility of obtaining a long-term residence permit
  • Allows to live, work in Spain and travel throughout the EU for the applicant and his family
  • Doesn't require living Spain
  • Acces to citizen ship
Brochure Spanish Intra-corporate Residency Visa DOWNLOAD

What are the main requirements for the  Spanish Intra-Corporate Residency Visa & Residence?

Business Activity

Proof of the existence of a real business activity

Medical insurance

Private medical insurance with the same coverage as the Spanish public health system

Econ. means

To have sufficient economic resources for themselves and their family members during their stay in Spain.


A university degree or equivalent, or a minimum of 3 years of professional experience.

Employment relationship

Proof of an employment or professional relationship and reason for the transfer

What is the procedure to acquire the Spanish Intra-Corporate Residency Visa & Residence?

1 Visa application

Firstly, you must apply for a visa at the Spanish Consulate in your country of residence or at the EGE-CE. The administration will have a period of 10 working days inthe first case, or 20 working days in the second case, to resolve on the application.

2 Response

Wait the response from administration


Third once you have received the concession, you must enter Spain and take fingerprints and apply for a Foreigners' Identity Card (TIE), within 1 month from the resolution.

Want to know more?

Get to know all the options of residence by investiment GOLDEN VISAS
We guide you in your decision CONTACT US
Download our service catalogue DOWNLOAD